@BC

Lets talk some Hoops!
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

@BC

Post by ccsuhoops »

Could care less but am trying to watch and have a big ol what the actual f question. I clicked our app and clicked video and it came on. Tried to put it on the tv, it links to my xfinity only to tell me they don’t have the channel. Realize it’s an espn plus game , which I pay for, still linking me to xfinity, why the f can’t I watch a game on espn+ that I pay for ?!?! Hate when I can’t watch what I want when I pay for every gd subscription under the sun
hilltopper
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: @BC

Post by hilltopper »

Same here, it reads something like unauthorized user.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Aaaaand the O fer twins carry on, ladies get lit up again as well. Oh happy day.

DM IF your team can beat the d3 squad, please make sure they don’t taunt and celebrate while they do it. Two more L’s to worry about before that...sigh...
RonnyRob15
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by RonnyRob15 »

Game was on the new ACC Network. Which if you have Comcast like I do... you don’t get.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

RonnyRob15 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:21 pm Game was on the new ACC Network. Which if you have Comcast like I do... you don’t get.
My question is why does espn + show it like it’s one of their games? Ticked me off, if I click it on something I pay for, I don’t expect my cable to be involved as I pay them too. The B!7$@ was that I had it on my phone, once I tried to watch on the tv, it disappeared from both. It was weird. Not that upset I didn’t see another crushing loss but still, hate not knowing why, lol
GameDay
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by GameDay »

Wow. Not to even celebrate during what might be their only win??. Let the kids have some fun. If the program is as mismanaged and underfunded as has been stated, don't take it out on the kids. Don't know if any of you or all of you are collegiate athletes but it is not easy. I give these kids a lot of credit to still be holding there heads up high during this tough season.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

I meant showing them up, acting like they just made the playoffs, etc. They’ll be 0-12 by then, nothing to celebrate imho...
hilltopper
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by hilltopper »

As far as excessive celebrations go, they should act like they've been there before....except the problem is - they have not been there before!