@ MSM

Lets talk some Hoops!
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

@ MSM

Post by ccsuhoops »

Welp! Looks like we’re going down again. As bad as that is it’s not as bad as this friggen announcer. I have to find out his name so I can tell him on Twitter how friggen aggravating he is to listen to 😂

They can’t even make a layup. Fundamentals DM...fundamentals!
RonnyRob15
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: @ MSM

Post by RonnyRob15 »

lol just turned it on saw score and turned right off
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Man if that’s not an indication of this season I don’t know wth is, steal the ball with ten seconds left, tries to keep it in bounds, throw it directly to the other team, two passes and a three 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. THEN fall down taking a last second three with absolutely no one in front of him. It’s never been worse and at this point I’d be shocked if DM is here at the end of the season, budget or no.
staypositive
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by staypositive »

Yet another game where Ian is not being used properly. The substitution of him out of the game so early really seems to be throwing off his rhythm. Then everyone wants to play hero ball and not look for him being wide open, which he is so often. How do you not use your best shooter much in the past few games is a real head scratcher. Simple screens to get him open to hit his shots, yet it's repeatedly not done.
The Unknown Fan
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular

Post by The Unknown Fan »

It's hard to believe they can play any worse and yet they do. Bad pass after bad pass, bad shot after bad shot, no semblance of any offensive structure.
Toprowscreamer
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular

Post by Toprowscreamer »

It's beyond hopeless. I've never seen a team quite like this.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Toprowscreamer wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:14 pm It's beyond hopeless. I've never seen a team quite like this.
Yeah that last possession was pathetic. Four rebounds to msm before they scored. But don’t worry gang it’s all part of his master plan cause wins don’t matter this year. 😡😡😡
The Unknown Fan
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular

Post by The Unknown Fan »

It's as of they have no basketball acumen whatsoever. I could deal with the losses if I were seeing some progress in any phase of the game. However all I see is regression in every phase.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Something is going on with Coleman and I think it’s Kohl syndrome. Why else is he getting 17 min each game? He has the talent to take over any NEC game yet he plays as if it’s a bother. Maybe he’s hurt how the hell do I know, but seriously. And why is Tennyson getting one min per game? Saving him for something? Also, nothing like developing Ola. I just don’t get it. We know we’re not winning a game this year so why screw these two over and not develop them. I know Trey was pretty good in high school so why does he get no minutes? Bet we have mass evacuations again at the end of this year...
Lovethat0
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by Lovethat0 »

ccsuhoops wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm Welp! Looks like we’re going down again. As bad as that is it’s not as bad as this friggen announcer. I have to find out his name so I can tell him on Twitter how friggen aggravating he is to listen to 😂

NOW you want to develop a Big, Hoops?!? U Despise Bigs!! And, now you’re 3 years too late. Kay was told he was too big for the NEC by DM. WHAT?!?! Anytime he did get in and begin to prove himself, he’d get yanked cuz DM couldn’t have the fan base asking why he didn’t get more mins. Doesn’t matter if they ever score - but he could - it is all about D. It’s all about clogging up the paint. Even if it’s just 2-3 mins per half. It’s a game changer to have them there to make the opponents adjust. Throw them off. Take them out of their rhythm. Bottom line...why on earth would he recruit another Big like Ola?? Leave the kid alone if you have no intention to develop him. It’s criminal. The mass defection last season was just that and don’t let anyone try to tell u any differently. Yes. History WILL repeat itself.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Lovethat0 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:31 pm
ccsuhoops wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm Welp! Looks like we’re going down again. As bad as that is it’s not as bad as this friggen announcer. I have to find out his name so I can tell him on Twitter how friggen aggravating he is to listen to 😂

NOW you want to develop a Big, Hoops?!? U Despise Bigs!!

Look back over the years, you got the wrong guy! lol. Said it once and I’ll say it till I’m dead. The ONLY years we EVER won a dang thing was when we had a big. Not a fan of small ball at all...
ccsudevils1
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by ccsudevils1 »

All DM says is we are young but you are right Fundamentals are lacking This team is dreadful I remember we went 4-24 in 88-89 when Mike Brown was HC Unwatchable