@RMU

Post by ccsuhoops »

Here we go again...sigh...first thought is LOOK at that ARENA! 😳😳😳😳
J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: @RMU

Post by J.J. »

Looking at Bryant at SFU on CBSSN and the new seating at DelGol looks fantastic. Not a huge crowd, but the facility looks awesome on TV.

Wish CCSU went will all chairbacks in lower levels when they replaced the bleachers. Never liked the how the GA side turned out. The slope of the bleachers is too low, feels like you are too low to the court and further back from the floor. The original bleacher needed to go - super uncomfortable - but the way they used rise to the rafters was great. I would sit halfway up across from the CCSu bench and it was a great sight angles.
J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by J.J. »

Lots of empty seats in Moon Township today, but yes that facility looks amazing!
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Solid half. Of course we were out rebounded.

Announcers said Ola has only played 15 min all year? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Way to groom a big man DM.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

They looooooove that mid range jumper...
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

1-22. “Rebuilding”

Assuming he’ll still be here so PLEASE get some REBOUNDING!! And stop taking dumb shots!

At least they were in it for two halves.
Last edited by ccsuhoops on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by J.J. »

Halftime lead and they lose by 7. I guess it was a decent Western PA trip. Not much to take from this, but I guess not getting blown out is an improvement.

I will say the players continue to put in the effort. Losses are piling up like snow in a Blizzard. What can we do but cheer the guys on. They are certainly playing through adversity on the court.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Krishnan is so gd inconsistent. Reed with an awesome game. Loving Tyler Rowe. Ola needs to be developed.

Something is obviously up with Coleman. No word it’s as if he disappeared which means grades or kicked off.
staypositive
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by staypositive »

Scoring in double figures 8 of 12 games, including 4 of the last 5, is not being inconsistent. He's been hot of late including leading the team in scoring last several games. Just had an off game. It happens.
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

Seems to me he usually gets his double all in one half. Last Saturday he scored 15 in the first and 3 in the second. Needs to be more of a leader at this point.
staypositive
CCSU FANS Recruit
CCSU FANS Recruit

Post by staypositive »

It's not about leadership. Any good coach is going to try and shut down a player who burned them for double figures in the first half. It's more about the team being consistent for two halves and sticking with what worked. That's what falls apart in the second half of games sometimes. At times, Ian has very few touches in the second half. That's not on him.