The stat I wish I didn’t have to write and one you most definitely don’t want to read.

Lets talk some Hoops!
CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: The stat I wish I didn’t have to write and one you most definitely don’t want to read.

Post by CCSU4-3 »

J.J. wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:47 pm
If they decide not to renew, then we have to have a plan while a search is underway. That means paying an assistant as the "interim" head coach until they find a new head coach. It is possible that the school doesn't want to start paying an "interim" until 4/15. But that is just a guess. I honestly have no clue what is happening in Davidson or Kaiser Hall.
From what I understand, the assistant coaches' contracts end 3/31.

I could see them wanting to wait until 4/15 to HIRE someone so that they aren't paying 2 coaches. But it shouldn't inhibit their ability to SEARCH for a new coach.

Also, I believe the women's coaches contracts are all up on 3/31 as well, so there's a lot for the athletic department to figure out in a short period of time.
CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: The stat I wish I didn’t have to write and one you most definitely don’t want to read.

Post by CCSU4-3 »

Welp- Tre Mitchell is the first guy to head into the Transfer Portal.
J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by J.J. »

CCSU4-3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:58 pm Welp- Tre Mitchell is the first guy to head into the Transfer Portal.
It was only a matter of time ...
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Post by ccsuhoops »

I’m getting that feeling we will be starting over. More to come I’m sure.
jcframingham
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular

Post by jcframingham »

Thank you for sharing. I sincerely thank DM and his staff for their efforts. It certainly wasn't a successful five years, at least in the way of wins and losses,. And I'll say it again: time will tell how much it was responsibility of coaching.

May the full blown replacement speculation begin!'